Well lots of people gave me strange looks HAHA! But this is what I was taking photos of and I wanted to get close and the only way was to sit down.


On the long weekend we took the kids to the museum to see the hatching dinosaurs exhibit, it was good, the kids got to sit in the sand and pretend to be palentologists






Phar Lap

Fun with Mirrors


Which one is the real Sian?

This past week I have found 2 primary school friends through Friends Reunited. It's been fantastic to chat with them and find what they are up to. I remember these 2 as being among my best friends at Tintinara Area School :o)
I can't believe it is half way through June!!! the days are all varied weather wise at the moment. Today a top of 13 and boy it's chilly. But there still has been some nice sunny days thrown into the mix as well.
Sian has been driving me a little nutty at the moment as she isn't sleeping well at night, most nights waking a few times and coming into us. But she is also going through a real grrrr time, she is trying to exert her independence a little I think. But then she has days where is so clingy I can't move. Today shopping we had the devil in an angel suit. She was so naughty and I am sure she sent me more insane than I normally am! Oh well. I shouldn't complain as they are both growing up way too fast.
5 comments:
Great photos Sam and I love your watermark :)
Jake is going through a grr stage too, definitely trying to exert some independance...especially towards his often bossy big sister...and then that overflows towards Mum and Dad too...kids hey!!
But as you say, they grow up way too fast!!
I love the shot of your two kiddies hanging near the door (b&w one). Good luck with the Sian thing, we love em but they can still be buggers at times.
Mel.lee x
LOL! More insane than normal!!! It's a fun place to be, isn't it?
Great photos of the mushrooms. Now that I am "into" scrapbooking I don't think it weird when people photograph anything these days.
The dinosaurs exhibit looks brilliant for kids, well thought of. We need to go on a few more outings like that cause my daughter loves learning new things and going to new places.
Good luck with Sian and her sleepless nights. It gets tiring doesn't it. I hope she settles down soon for all your sakes. I know I can't cope too long with broken sleep patterns.
Have a great week and take care of yourself. Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.
Hi Sam,
Love the B&W of the kids in the door frame, gorgeous shot!
Hope you are doing OK sweetie.
T. x
Post a Comment