Friday, March 02, 2007

I didn't make it through to Round 3 over at Crafting in Style but I am not disappointed, it was a great experience and I tried things that I probably otherwise wouldn't have! :)

Congrats to all that got through :-D

Now to think about some challenges over at One Stop Scrapping that I have got a little slack with lately

Not long now til the Scrappy Hollow (My LSS) retreat... I can't wait, a whole weekend to scrap. They are having a few mini classes and the rest is challenges and free time I believe. Kerryn & I have booked in to do an OPALS class, that should be fun.

Sian has to have her operation sometime this month for her grommet (only left ear, which is an improvement of sorts) and the specialist told us yesterday that he is starting to believe that the fluid in her left ear is actually affecting her hearing in her left ear quite significantly (can't be totally sure as they are not able to do a test with headphones yet) but that it should be back to 100% after the op :-D

I can't believe there is only a week until my brother is getting married!!!!

Til next time
Take Care
XX

4 comments:

jaki said...

Wow! Can't believe you are heading back to SA next week...bet you can't wait!!
Sorry to hear sian needs the grommet, at least it isn't long to wait...I'll be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you all :)

I am glad that you are enjoying your scrapping so much atm Sam, you are creating beautiful pieces that you should be so proud to have in your albums. I love seeing each new page you come up with :)

Petrina McDonald said...

Good luck with Sian's op - poor little bunny. You have a few exciting things coming up Sam - it all happens at once!
Petrina. xx

Megan said...

Hi Sam,

You've got a great attitude - and how cool is it to try new techniques and things? All the fun is in having a go!

Hoping all is well :-)

Megan xx

Vicky said...

Well done over at Crafting in style, you did really really well!
Grometts, wow, I wish your baby a speedy recovery, poor little girl, but you know it going to be fine, she will bounce back from her opp like it never happened.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...