I have done this LO for 123 Challenge Cyber Crop.

Not totally happy with this one either, but I am feeling a little lost in my scrapping at the moment and nothing is coming together, so I went back to the bare basics.
Sian goes in on Wednesday for her grommets. I know all will be fine, but I can't help but feel a little scared but she is only 2 1/2 and one of my babies (I know they are not babies anymore but they will always be my babies lol )
Take Care and Have a great weekend my friends :-D
11 comments:
Hi Sam. I thought I'd pop in and check out your blog.
Take care
Tammy
Sam the layout looks great! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the Craft Attic challenges.
I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. I've been there and done that 3 times with Taylah. The operation is very quick and hopefully your little bunny will bounce back as quickly as mine did (every time she was pretty much her normal self by that night).
Enjoy your weekend!!
Ohhh have fun at your retreat Sam! I would love a weekend away....any room in your bag lol?
Megan xx
Have a wonderful retreat Sam, it should be lots of laughs and great inspiration for scrapping. Will be thinking of you on Wednesday - try not to worry too much.
They will ALWAYS be your babies....;)
I love your layout, not basic at all. ;)
Have a great time away you lucky thing!!
Nicole xx
Have fun babe, be safe, and see you when you get back xoxo
Oh I do hope you are having a great weekend at the retreat!..
this LO is just gorgeous Sam :o)
I think the bare basics are working well for you sam.
Have fun at the retreat (I'm jealous)!
Enjoy your weekend! :)
Good luck with Sian's Grommet op, I'm sure she and you will be fine.
Scrapping slumps come and go, I'm sure this weekend will see your Mojo come back, Have a great time!
Hi Sam
This layout looks fabulous. I love the soft colours you used.
I look forward to seeing what you make on your week end away:)
Keeping Sian in my thoughts and prayers for Wednesday. I hope everything goes smoothly and she doesn't get scared.
Yes our babies will always be our babies. I and a 10000000 other mums totally understand.
Take care. From Susan@Scrapboxx.com
Post a Comment