Here is a scanned version, still not great but alot better than the other

also an altered clock that I have done for a mini challenge for the same competition

and a LO for a challenge over at The Craft Attic

and another LO for a challenge over at
Forever Always

AND this one for this month's 1,2,3 Challenge and the 2nd for the 1,2,3 challenge CC


last but by no means least... one for the BIG challenge over at Bon's Scraps

I didn't realise it has been that long since I updated *shock*
Sian had a hearing test today and her left ear is still blocked, so it is highly likely now that the grommet will go in sometime in the next month.
I started my volunteer work at a nursing home day centre and loved it. Sweet old lady giving me a kiss first thing in the morning and another patting me on the bottom LOL I really think I will enjoy this work though and may look into it as a return to work in a few years (with proper training of course!!)
Hope you are all well
3 comments:
Hi Sam,
I think all your layouts look sensational! You've been a busy girl.
It sounds like you're enjoying your nursing home work, which is fantastic. I'm sure they all love having you there too :-)
Megan xx
Wow Sam! you get around don't you ;)
You have been scrapping up a storm and I love all your LOs, your style has really developed into something great since I have known you!!!
Glad the volunteer work went well, it takes a special person to do that sort of work and you are very special :)
WOW Sam, you have been busy! All your layouts looks awesome and I believe what Jaki said about your style too, it has developed so much and you are doing wonderful work.:)
Good luck with the comp.
I adore those roses you made from felt, so very cute!
Take care
Brenda
Post a Comment