Wednesday, February 14, 2007

what's been happening ..... not alot actually LOL
I have done these LO's for the Crafting in Style Cybercrop




and this tag for a mini challenge in the Dare to be a DT member comp.



I am thinking really hard about how I would use felt on a LO if I make it through to round 2

I am going to join in on the 'Take on the Lake' fundraiser walk/run on March 4th

Mel M has an online raffle running with proceeds going to the Royal Children's Hospital... great cause and her brother is also doing a Run in honour of Rani (Mel's daughter who sadly passed away last year.)
Very sad story, and has made me rethink alot of things including organ donation.
The run is 15.2km and is officially Run for the Kids
If you would like to make a donation or join in the raffle the details are here

We are heading over to SA at the start of March... my little brother is getting married!! not alot of notice given, but never mind :) It will be great all the same.
Take Care

3 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

Great layouts Sam!! Your son has such an expressive face - gorgeous! I love felt - just used it on a layout myself - possibilities are endless. Good on you for signing up for the fundraiser/run/walk - sounds like a great cause.
Love, P.

jaki said...

Love your LOs Sam...you are creating some wonderful pages!!

bon said...

love your new LO's, just fantastic as always :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...