Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
10 comments:
oh that is STUNNING Sam...love it to bits...
great pic....
Well that is just stunning Sam!
Megan xx
WOW Sam this is fantastic!!!
Your so clever. I love it. Hope your having a wonderful week end so far. Take care and keep smiling xxoo
Great layout. Good luck for the comp I can't wait to see your next entry!
Sandi :)
Love the lo Sam it looks great, Good luck
Very nice Sam - you know I love that red!!
Petrina.
just beautiful!
good luck, i can't wait to get stuck into mine now i'm feeling inspired, just got to wait for them now though!
this is gorgeous Sam...love your flower border, clever girl!!!
this is so beautiful! Good luck!
Sam, I saw this in the gallery at crafting in style and I just love it. Stunning!
Post a Comment