From the zoo we went out to visit Lynn at LC's for a spot of scrap shopping.... I had been promising to drop in every visit for the last year or so LOL, finally got there and it was great. Lynn is as lovely as I imagined she would be and the kids had a ball playing with Lynn's daughter.
Unfortunately Sian was carsick again on the way home, feel so sorry for the poor little babe as I remember what it was like being car sick all the time as a kid, I still suffer, but not to the same extent thank goodness!!!
Here are some photos from the zoo.





7 comments:
Terrific photos. A day at the Zoo is always fun isn't it. I love animals and seeing the funny and strange things they do. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos.
Enjoy the rest of your week and take care Sam. Maybe there is something at the chemist you can use for car sickness???
Yep I was a car sickness victim as a child too an dthe only thing worse was those disgusting car sickness tablets that mum used to give me before we went anywhere. Poor Sian.
Got some great photos again Sam.
Oh Sam despite the start and end to the day it looks like you got some amazing photos!
Your new camera sure looks like it agreeswith you :)
LOL That lion looks like it is having a good ole scratch against that tree! :)
Love the photo of the lion Sam!!
Glad you had a good day and are managing to fit some holiday stuff in your visit home (especially a little scrap shopping!!)
bummer about the car sickness...i was really bad when i was younger too...but fortunately i out grew it....
Zoo Pics are great...i can predict a LO coming up..lol!
How are you too...seems like ages since we caught up...I have something for NOV planned - hopefully we can all meet up again
Hey Sam :)
Long time, no chat...have been having some 'puter probs.
Glad to hear you had a good day at the zoo..despite Sians car sickness the poor little love. We recently went to Taronga Zoo and the boys loved it although it was hot and smelly.
You got some great pics too.
Chat soon
Sharryn :)
Post a Comment