We made it over to SA ... a couple weeks earlier than planned though.
My dad isn't well at the moment and they have him in the Royal Adelaide Hospital to do tests on him. I believe they are to be very extensive and thorough tests. But hopefully it will mean that they get to the bottom of it all very soon.
Thanks to everyone for the support :D
We took the kids to the Adelaide museum today and they had a ball... Brad looks at the hippo and goes ... thats the hugest mummy!! LOL and then looks at the Lion, takes a step back and then goes... he's not moving :D ... He said this a great new adventure!! As it is free entry we will probably go back again over the coming days and this time I will remember the camera :D We are also hoping to take them to the zoo at some stage too.
Will share some photos when I remember to take some :D
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
3 comments:
Hi Sam,
I really hope that they get to the bottom of your Dad's health problems.
Sounds like your little ones are having a great time already, I look forward to seeing some pictures.
Thinking of you and your dad at least now he is in a place where they can hopefully find the problem and fix it.
Looking forward to photos of kids. :D
TAKE CARE
Glad you are able to find the energy for a little fun times with the kids. Lots of hugs for you all (even your Dad!)
Post a Comment