Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Happy Birthday to my Dad for today! Sounds like they had a nice day in store, with both my brothers and their families and a friend of theirs around for a BBQ.
Made me a little sad that I couldn't be there too, we catch up with all of them so little these days :( - Oh well we are over there in Novemeber for my baby brother's 21st I can't believe he is 21 !! I guess the fact that I am 13 years older than him makes me feel a little old haha!! Never mind..... here is a LO of Dad I did today and thought I would share it, seems as it is his special day :)

Take Care

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...