Thursday, April 06, 2006

woo hoo

I can get my wedding ring back onto my finger finally!!!!!! I am pretty excited about that. I had to take it off when I was about 6months pregnant with Sian and up until today I have not been able to get it back on. I didn't want to get it resized as I really wanted to lose weight and was sure I would eventually so I have been wearing it on my chain.


It will be interesting to see what mum and dad say when we go over there next week. They haven't seen me since christmas and I have lost about 5kg since then. I can feel it and am starting to be able to see it too!! Yay me! LOL

Well I have had my LO rejected by FK and by SM and haven't heard from SC yet... But I am not upset in the least as I have achieved my aim and that is what counts. (I wanted to do a LO this year that in my eyes was good enough for me to want to try submitting it regardless of if it got accepted or not)

I am trying to motivate myself as I have RAKS to put together and challenges I want to do and a comp to enter and a house to clean LOL - some days though it is just a non event LOL.....
The weather has taken a sudden cold snap since the weekend, it went from nice sunny weather to bl**dy Freezing!!! I am NOT complaining though as I love the cold weather, but for the first time since October/November we have fired up the heating.
Gareth thinks I am a nutcase as I love the cold wet wintery conditions and loved the English weather, when I moved to England back in 2001, I arrived at Gareth's place (from then to be known as our house LOL) and remember sitting in the lounge looking out the window thinking what have I done! Moving half way around the world away from family and friends, and then it started snowing, I was out the front door standing in the snow in awe (never had I seen it snow before) Gareth comes out with my jacket and puts it over my shoulders gives me a hug and says you are crazy!! But from that point on I never doubted that I had done the right thing! :0)
I keep saying I would love to live back over there some day and get told eehmmm NO lol! I really don't think now that I have the kids that I would like to live so far away from Mum and Dad.... 8 hours is too much distance these days, let alone half way around the world :0)
Oh well enough procrastination I guess I should try and get something done.
til next time - Adios Amigos

3 comments:

Sharryn Thomson said...

Wedding rings look great Sam!!
Glad you've got them back where they belong. :)
Don't worry about your rejections..their loss..LOL
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Anonymous said...

Well done with loosing 5 kilos, that's excellent. Keep up the good work.

Have a terrific week end :)

BethJ said...

5kgs is an awesome effort!!! Well done on getting your rings on!!!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...