Monday, April 03, 2006

Huge Thanks...

to Peta (possum) for the LO's of my 2 gorgeous kids.
I am a huge fan of Peta's work and I must say I am stoked at having her do LO's of my 2 littlies.

Thanks again!!!

Been a fairly quiet weekend, had bbq with friends and watched the grand prix on Sunday.... Went to the gym and have had my weights put up :) - I am actually starting to be able to see that I am toning up :-D - weight has dropped another kilo so I am pretty happy!! I am feeling alot happier in myself of late too, so I am hoping it is only going to get better and that I won't slip backwards again!!
I have actually submitted a LO today to FK magazine... I am not expecting a 'yes' but it doesn't really bother me that much, one of my aims this year was to do a LO that I felt was good enough in my eyes for me to want to try submitting it. I have achieved this and now if it is not accepted anywhere I am ok with that too :-D

Here it is....

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey good luck with your submission Sam! I have my fingers crossed for you - it's a gorgeous layout :)

Megan xx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...