Monday, April 10, 2006

bored

I am supposed to be cleaning house ready to go away, but I am sitting here in front of this silly piece of technology LOL (that I can't do without!!)
Can't wait til thursday so can just get over there! (there being mum and dads :D )Haven't got alot to say, but found another little quiz.... seems my colour really is blue

Your Power Color Is Blue

Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.



to all my visitors, I hope you have a wonderful and safe easter

4 comments:

BethJ said...

I hope you have a great Easter too Sam!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Have a great easter Sam and don't eat too many easter eggs :)

sandigarrett at ozemail.com.au if you want to drop me a line I will send you that Bahmi recipe - once I sit down and actually type it up!!!

Off to do the quiz now. Gotta love this technology......I too should be doing housework! Ah, it won't go anywhere!!!!

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Sam have a wonderful Easter!

A think a lot of time could be spent on all these different quizzes me thinks must do them on the weekend lol!

Anonymous said...

I did that quiz and am the black and white cookie as well :)

I hope your having a great week, take care and keep smiling.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...