Thursday, February 02, 2006

Cleaning


Well, I managed to do a heap of cleaning today and the place didn't look too bad. But you wouldn't know it now...Give the kids 5 minutes and they can easily undo a whole days work!!
I had a fairly good day with kids being really good and getting stuff done, but then BAM this afternoon, something happened and all of a sudden I was back in a hole :( I feel anxious and insecure again and want to hide myself away in a little hole. I don't know what triggers it or why, but it really is wearing me down. I just want to cry, maybe it's just hormones.
I feel so alone at the moment, I am not that the thing, I have people around me, so how can I feel alone? I just don't know, I need something I wish I knew what. Maybe I really do need to consider seeking some counselling or something, I really don't want to live like this, I want to be happy and not care what people think of me all the time and worry that people don't like me. I have to learn to accept that there are things that I just can't change no matter how hard I try.
Oh well I think maybe I should just sleep on it tomorrow is another day and hopefully a better one emotionally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel happier soon. We all have bad days where we don't feel 100%. I had a shocking day today full of stress so I can relate.

Just try and think positive and remember all the good things you have in your life. Spend time with friends and loved ones and do things you enjoy.

Relax and take care of yourself. Best wishes for a happier day soon. xx oo

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...