Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Camping

We had our weekend away with friends camping and it was truly wonderful (apart from the weather !!). I haven't been camping for so long and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it, although this site we were at had showers and toilets!! Don't know how I will go when we go without showers and toilets haha. The kids played in the rain and had mud fights, which they loved too. By Sunday night I think everyone was glad to be home though. Soooo tired. Here it is Wednesday and I don't think I have caught up on sleep yet!! Brad had his first day at kinder today, it was like an orientation day, he loved it and is looking forward to 'Big' Kinder this year. The teachers are lovely and the kinder itself is nice and quiet and in a beautiful setting. I think it will be a wonderful year for him. On the weight front I have been rather slack with exercise and eating habits are sliding backwards :( I think I need to get back on track with this and soon. At this point I haven't gained weight again, but if I am not careful I will. I spoke for nearly 2 hours on the phone to a friend tonight. I am really glad we became friends as she is a wonderful person and is very understanding as she is in the same boat as me, but she has been through some stuff that is so much worse. I have officially finished my first BOM page today. I am doing an 8 x 8 album and totally love it. I think this size will be better for me. I like 12 x 12, but struggle to get them to a point that I love. This 8 x 8 is something I am really pleased with. Not so much blank space. I have to get myself into gear as I have a birthday card swap that I need to finish cards for. I have today signed up for another swap, I have a CJ on it's way for me to do and there is also 2 more challenges that I want to do. But in saying that, I do have until the end of Feb to finish most of this stuff, so I should be ok. Well that's me pretty much up to date for another week. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to read you enjoyed your camping.

It is good to get away and have a break from the normal routine sometimes isn't it.

Take care of yourself and have a fun week end :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...