I have always hated going to the dentist, as most people probably do. But today was horrible for me, more so for my DS than myself. I make him brush his teeth and also help him brush his teeth, maybe I give him stuff that I shouldn't, but I was sad when they dentist told me that he has 2 holes that need to be filled :( So the options are general anesthetic - which I think could be better as he can have them both done at once and it will be a little less traumatic, although I don't like the idea of him going under general anesthetic. OR he can have them done in the chair, I think this is a option that will get him used to dentists a little more, but I think it could also make him terrified of dentists like I was and have been most of my life. So it is a call that we have to make and after discussing, I think we may go the general anesthetic option. It will be horrible either way and emotional for me (remembering I am a big sook) . The dentist has also sent us for xrays as he has a tooth missing at the top and the teeth at the bottom are over crowded (just like his dad!!)
On other fronts, I have been struggling for motivation with my scrapping, so last night I had a play with some digital stuff, I am quite happy with the result.
Gareth has finally got me to give in on the pay tv issue and we are having it installed next monday! But when the guy was showing us all the iq stuff I must say I was extremely impressed. I just kinda feel like we don't need MORE tv lol. But this way he gets to see his beloved team Man City play in the English Premier League :)
Paper & elements - Murano by ScrapKitchenHessian Flower - Lauren Bavin
1 comment:
I am not fond of dentists either even though I have been to them often and know it is a necessary part of life. As a child I had braces and since then have never been fond of any teeth Dr........lol
My mum even used to give me a valium sometimes before attending the appointments cause I got so scared and worked up.
My daughter was not too happy with me the first time I took her to see the dentist but has no holes so that was a relief.
Wishing you lots of luck for your sons appointment. I hope all goes well and he copes without any fear. Be brave :)
I have never tried digital scrapping, would not have any idea where to start. Good for you for having a go, this is great work.
Have a nice week, take care.
Post a Comment