SO much has happened and I haven't shared any of it!!
Work..... We have moved from Richmond into the Rialto building in the city. Caused a few headaches with extra travelling... but I have moved to day shifts now and cut back to 3 days a week. :D So things should get better... but I am keeping my eyes open for a new job at the same time anyway. I did apply for one in Mitcham close to home... but I still haven't heard anything so I am guessing that is a no. But never mind. I am sure other opportunities will arise.
Gareth is still going along in his position without alot of change. He is still good 'ole Gareth and a wonderful person that is a fantastic support to me in all my 'manic' (or should that be maniac!!) moments LOL
The kids have settled in well at school and loving it as always. Sian has started bringing home readers and will be like the rest of the family with her reading. We need to work on the kids organisation skills and Sian needs to learn to not play and drop... pack up after herself ... she is the same at school so we found out. We have been drumming it into her for ages and it is just not sticking... I am going to start threatening to throw it away if it is not packed up. See how quickly things change then.
now my BIG news :D
I have become a Kaszazz consultant ... my own little (sort of) business!! I love their products and it is going along way to support my scrapbooking habit. I am hoping this is the kickstart my mojo needs. I love scrapping and cardmaking... but have lost interest a little over the past year... well hopefully that will now change.
Go here to check out just some of the product on offer.
Friday, March 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
2 comments:
very exciting Sam have seen some of the kaszazz stuff in the mags looks good. good luck with it mate I'm sure you'll be great at it.
Hi Sam, just doing a bit of a catch up myself. Great news about Sians Reading R is loving her magic words homework : )
Good luck with the Kaszazz! I'm venturing into playing with and using SU products ATM.
Hope you are all healthy and happy. T. x
Post a Comment