Monday, March 29, 2010

SO long between updates!!

Well ... thinks are still moving along in our little world. I am looking for a new job... still in the same one as before, but really not handling the travelling... I want something close to home where I can drop the kids and go to work from there and still be home at a reasonable time. At the moment I am leaving home at 640am and not getting home until just after 5pm ... too much even only doing 3 days. I hit the bottom the other day. But that can be a good thing because it is only up from there and it has improved (my state of mind that is!)

I am really thankful for good friends and my awesome family.

School holidays are here again. We are a little more prepared this time. The kids are off to the zoo tomorrow with a vacation care programme. I know they will have a ball. We are then off to SA for a couple days for Easter... I hate the flying visits though. Not enough time to relax... will get to spend time with family though. Thats the main thing.

Brad clever little guy won the Easter egg guessing competition at school again this year... makes it 2 out of 3 years :D Have to get him to enter the competitions for us from now on.

Sian is totally loving school. I think she needs the holiday rest though. She is learning heaps and I am truly surprised at just how much progress she has made... I shouldn't be really. But it still comes as a 'wow' moment.

Gareth is a bit disillusioned with his job too. I am hoping this passes sooner rather than later as it is a stable and fairly secure job.

Rather a bleak update ... this year can only get better I am sure :D

2 comments:

jaki said...

Hugs Sam!
Things will get better, good luck with the job hunting.
Happy to hear the kids are doing so well at school :)

Tammy said...

Hi Sam, Always good to hear an update from you : )
Enjoy your break and I hope you are able to find a job closer to home soon.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...