Thoughts, positives, negatives, celebrations and commiserations of a busy mind.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter
The kids were more than impressed with what the Bunny brought them :) the TV didn't even get turned on this morning until they had been out of bed for an hour or so *shock*
Making Easter Nests ... a tradition I was brought up with :)
Happy Easter Sam!! (anyone suffering from a chocolate hangover yet??) Our traditional nests are filled with long grass - I'd better not show Angus these pics because he was set on using shredded paper this year and I wouldn't let him LOL! In the end I couldn't find any suitable grass and we settled on comfrey leaves from the garden ;-)
1 comment:
Happy Easter Sam!! (anyone suffering from a chocolate hangover yet??)
Our traditional nests are filled with long grass - I'd better not show Angus these pics because he was set on using shredded paper this year and I wouldn't let him LOL! In the end I couldn't find any suitable grass and we settled on comfrey leaves from the garden ;-)
Post a Comment