Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well the week came and went way too quickly. Mum and Dad were here and now gone again. It was fantastic having them here as always. I am a little sad that I didn't get to spend more time with them as I worked most of the time they were here. The kids are missing them too. Brad got teary on the way home from the airport as he was missing them already. He is not too bad now though. I have told them it will only be a few months and we will be there to see them again.

Mum bought a fantastic outfit for herself while she was here. It looked great on her. It's about time she spoiled herself a little!! Suzanne Grae at Knox.... Fantastic shop with fantastic service. I highly recommend them if you are looking for an outfit.

I took the camera with me to soccer this morning and my poor camera has been neglected lately ... I didn't even get photos of mum and dad this time :(

These are some of the ones that I took. But I tell you I still think I would love an SLR after seeing photos taken with them of late. But I will hold on for now as I am still learning and when I feel more confident down the track I may look into it more seriously then.












I am really enjoying a quiet weekend at home for Easter. It will be nice to spend the time at home. We have friends over for dinner tomorrow night which will be fantastic as well as I feel like I haven't caught up with them for ages. I used to see Kerryn almost everyday for a good chat. We still see each other most days during the term, but not for the catchups like we used to have..... I am guessing it was going to happen eventually when we start going back to work (as I have) Just have to make time on the weekends more now lol!!


Oh and wishing David and Anica a gorgeous and happy wedding day today!

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...