Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have decided that once again I need to get on the exercise band wagon ..... So far so good... I have exercised for a minimum of 30 minutes for the last 5 days straight... yay me :) I am proud of myself, BUT I need to keep it up .... I haven't walked today so far, but I am planning on trying to do some Wii fit a little later in the day. I am filling in a diary with my eating habits and exercise habits, which also has a weekly weigh in section. So with any luck this will help to keep me on track.

I haven't any photos to share, We have had some fun weekends in the last couple of weeks, but my camera has stayed home (shock!)

I have sent my resume off for a job in a call centre with the company I used to work for, so it will be interesting to see if anything comes of that. The way the economy is at the moment I am not expecting anything to happen any time soon.

A long weekend this weekend coming and we are hoping to get out and about, so I should have some photos to share after the weekend

Take Care

1 comment:

jaki said...

Good on you Sam!
Writing things down will help.

Good luck with the job, my fingers are crossed for you :)
J.xx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...