After the sandcastle's we had fish and chips down in the park near the beach and then went down for a paddle and some sandcastle building of our own. All in all a great family day out.






















TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
6 comments:
OMG, Sam thanks so much for sharing with us.I got my boys out here to look at them too as they love Dinosaurs.How awesome it must have been to see them IRL!!!! Amazing photography to mate
They are amazing aren't they! I remember we went to a sandcastle building comp/display at out Palm Beach way when we were in Sydney before DD was born. Awesome! Thanks Sam ... Sian looks so grown up in that last shot!
Wow Sam, they are unbelievable...the time they must have taken. Someone with a LOT of patience!
How cool are they?
So amazing i reckon
Love the pics of your kids.....
WOW!!!
Looks like it was a great family day out Sam :)
Wow Sam, these are gorgeous pics. So much detail! Sounds like you had a fabulous day out! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment