Monday, September 15, 2008

Soccer over for another year.... well apart from the committee meetings which will continue, so that we are prepared for the start of next year with registrations etc.
We had a fantastic day at the Presentation Day on Saturday. I was up at the grounds about 8 with the other committee memebers to help set up and get things ready for the crowds. At the end of the day the committee decided to have a go on the human Fussball table... now that was so much fun!! Despite getting dumped on my butt and coping a ball to the face from a long shot and the leg at close range.

Sunday night we went out to a thank you dinner put on by the club for the volunteers (coaches, managers and comittee among others) I must say it was nice to put some names to faces. A great night out and I find out that Gareth wasn't feeling so well (self inflicted) when we got home... he hid it well as I didn't even pick that he was a bit tiddled LOL!!


I spent a good couple of hours out mowing the lawns yesterday and with the fussball on Saturday and the lawns yesterday I am feeling a little sore today... I really didn't sleep well either so that hasn't helped.

We had a glorious weekend weatherwise and perfect for drying clothes, but into the new week and the weather is really wild out there with strong winds and rain... I feel like putting the heater on... it's a bit crazy.

Here is a card I made for my Dear Dad for father's day :) and a photo of Brad at presentation day waiting for his trophy :)



2 comments:

Ann Lederhose said...

aaahhhh, soccer, its fun while its on but it is a bit of a relief when its all over for the year too isn't it?!

Kerryn said...

Like your card you made for your dad.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...