Thursday, September 04, 2008

Spring has Sprung (for now anyway)

I took these in the front yard today... this is one of my favourite things about spring!







3 comments:

Rachie said...

Sam these are beautiful photos!

Our yard looks like a dirt patch so I am in awe.

Have a great weekend.
Rachie xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful Sam, My daffodils - the few that flowered are just dying off now, they came really early. My blossoms are just starting to open. Your photos are gorgeous TFS. He BTW are you still able to read my 'home' blog? i haven't seen you there for a while and three other girls have told me they were having problems accessing it.

jaki said...

Oh Sam, I love that first picture...I wish I could come over and sit on that bench with you and admire your gorgeous daffs!!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...