Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Inspired

not to scrap unfortunately ... but I have been out in the garden a little the last few days =0) Thanks Tammy and Jaki for the inspiration. It's been fantastic to be out in the warm sunshine.

I received this really cool mini album from my friend Kerryn to cheer me up as I wasn't feeling the best earlier on this week. It made me smile and it's special :0)
(Photos later!)

I am having a Kazzaz Scrap Party next week, I am really looking forward to that, although I haven't many coming now :0( I think it will be fun anyway!

This weekend we have the soccer presentation day, with lots of fun things on for the kids. Then on Sunday night we are out with the coaches/team managers/committee members for an end of season wind up which will be great as well.

I can't believe the school holidays are here again! This year has seriously gone too fast. It's hard to believe that the end of the year is so close now and next year my little lady is in 4 year old kinder. I have decided next year I am not going to volunteer for the kinder committee and just be a kinder mum for our last year at the kinder (4th year running in 2009 with 3yo and 4yo for both kids) I have enjoyed being on the committee, but I think it would be nice to have a year off.

I have been doing some scrapping... not heaps but a few cards and a mini album for the Design Team over at One Stop Scrapping. This is still a work in progress though at the moment. It was going great guns, but then I started feeling a bit ill and I haven't got back to it yet.

2 comments:

jaki said...

Glad to hear you have been out in your garden Sam, the sunshine is so nice isn't it!!

I think a year off from kinder committee is a great idea, it sounds like it takes up a fair bit of your time...enjoy that last year before you have a big school girl :)

Tammy said...

Hi Sam,
Good to hear you have been out in the garden, playing in the dirt is seriously good for your soul IMO. Oh and of course the sunshine doesn't hurt either ; )
Take care sweetie.
T. x

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...