Monday, August 04, 2008

Attitude and lots of it

Wow ... seriously I can't get over how much attitude my little girl has!! She has just about driven me nutty today, I can remember Brad having an attitude, but I don't remember it being quite this bad ... maybe time has faded the memory a little?? Or is it that girls are more trying?

oh well, it's all a learning experience :o)

My exercise has dropped off over the last 2 weeks, But I have got back into it this morning and am really going to try making more of an effort. I feel so much better when I am exercising, not only physically but mentally as well.

I also need to make more of an effort to get back into my scrapping again too, that is another area that has dropped off lately :( I just have no motivation.

Sian was so cute last night she was doing ballet along with the Bella ballerina DVD at a friend's house.... on the way home she asked me whether she could do dancing. It's something that we had been talking about for awhile so I might look into it a little more seriously now. It's just a matter of moving Brad's swimming day to another day so that I can get her into the class I would like her to go to.

I am also really looking forward to seeing Brad in his first ever school concert next week. I think it's going to be so cute. I know that the preps are doing Teddy Bears picnic along with another song. My only disappointment is that I will not have my camera to be able to take photos of the occasion. :(

When I was out the other week the settings dial snapped off :( The camera is only 3 months old! It is under warranty the only problem is that I need to send it off to be fixed and they advised that it will take about 4 weeks (maybe more) no camera for that long! It will feel like I lost a limb LOL

If you pop in please say hi :)

1 comment:

jaki said...

Hi Sam :)

We get attitude here too, and I have to say I'm getting more from Jake than I ever did from Olivia.

Sian will LOVE dancing!!
Can't wait to hear about Brad's concert too.
J.xx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...