Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday

to my little lady!! I can't believe that she is 4 already. We had a little party at kinder and then came home to her real party at home. It wasa nice relaxed party with Sian and 4 of her friends. Brad was at school and that made it more "Sian's" party which she thought was great too.

Sian received a bop in the nose with the swing :( ... I had to laugh this morning though as she promptly tells her Dad ... I got hit with the swing ... and I don't like it!!

(thanks Kerryn for the photos :) )





Mum and Dad got home safely, it was fantastic to see them over here for a few days :) They travelled through Broken Hill, down to Melbourne and then home along the Great Ocean Road, by all accounts it was a really great trip... I am thinking we might have to make more of an effort to see the Great Ocean Road ourselves!!

There has been a few changes over at One Stop Scrapping... Tracey C handed over the shop to the new owner (who is also a Tracey :) ). There were alot of mixed emotions from everyone I believe. I wish Tracey and her family all the best for their future. Although I am sure we will still see Trace around (well I hope so anyway!!)

1 comment:

jaki said...

Beautiful photos of Sian Sam!! I particularly love the one of the girls under the tree :)

Happy Birthday Sian!!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...