


I have been having some really weird dreams lately. To the point I asked a friend of mine who does dream analysis to analyse one of them for me. I must say what she has told me makes sense and I feel a whole lot better about it all now that I can see a little more clearly :) Basically it is time to let go of my past and start a new phase of my life which is a new more confident and happy me :0)
I have been scrapping, but nowhere near enough :0( But the LO I did tonight is not really like my normal style and I am not sure how much I like it. But I won't change it because I did like it when I was doing it (does that really make any sense *roll eyes* )
Soccer starts again tomorrow and I have one little man who is VERY excited about that :0) I am playing a bit more of an active role this year as I am on the committee for the junior soccer club and as I am the only one with a goalkick (ssg) child I am going to manage the uniform and committee stuff on a Saturday morning. It's nothing that major though really. Just sounds important LOL
The school holidays are almost over ... well officially I think they are over. School starts again on Monday and I know both kids are looking forward to getting back to it. I just don't do enough with them at home and they get bored. I need to make more of an effort in that regard!
My friend finally got her new car and she is rapped... she has a nephew on the way and a lovely new car and lets hope everything continues on the up now :0)
Speaking of new cars.... My mum and dad got themselves a lovely new Toyota Camry after Easter too :0) and one of my other friends dropped in for a visit yesterday and she also has a new car... it must be the season for it!! Although Kerryn's new one wasn't by choice :0(
I still haven't put the photos from my laptop to my pc yet. so still none to share of the kids. I will get there though eventually!!
well I should be getting to bed ... oh and yay!!! Daylight Savings ends this weekend here in Victoria!!!!! I used to love it and I am sure once the kids are older I will love it again, but getting them to bed is such a pain when it's light outside :0(
Night :0)
3 comments:
Hi Sam,
Glad you are feeling more at peace after those troubling dreams sweetie.
What you say about your LO makes perfect sense ... to me anyway. I often find that if I haven't Scrapped for a while and then get some unstoppable inspiration or even if I force something it will be in a different Groove. KWIM?
Yeah I have a car finally after 2 1/2 months!!!!! LOL Glad you are feeling good Sam :D You know where I am.
Kerryn
Well I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't upload your layout!!! I find dream analysis really interesting though so am intrigued. Bummer about the fence! Hey I really like Camrys - my parents and we have one ... no problems with it at all.
Moi x
Post a Comment