Thursday, April 10, 2008

BIGPOND users that can't get One Stop Scrapping

try this ... it has worked for a few people so far, so lets hopefully get you all back on line ...

Due to a Bigpond issue you have been unable to view the OSS website for some time now, first of all please let me apologies for this inconvenience. I have been in talks with Bigpond for nearly 2 weeks to get this issue resolved. Bigpond have given me a quick fix for those customers that I can contact, please follow the instructions below.

on your computer go to

MY COMPUTER
CONTROL PANEL
NETWORK AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS
INTERNET CONNECTIONS
RIGHT CLICK OVER LOCAL AREA CONNECTION AND CLICK PROPERTIES
HIGHLIGHT " INTERNET PROTOCOL"
THEN CLICK PROPERTIES
UNDER THE GENERAL TAB CLICK "USE THE FOLLOWING DNS SERVER ADDRESS"
IN THE "PREFFERRED DNS SERVER" TYPE 208.67.222.222
INT THE "ALTERNATE DNS SERVER" TYPE 208.67.220.220
THEN CLICK OK

YOU SHOULD NOW BE ABLE TO VIEW
www.onestopscrapping.com.au

Thanks Tracey

PS (big favour)if you guys who have blogs could maybe post it on them for me I would appreciate it immensely

No comments:

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...