Thursday, January 31, 2008

School Boy and sneak peeks

Here is my BIG school boy... it was his first day today and he loved it. I didn't cry :-D But he looks so grown up. Sian had her kinder interview day today as well (for 3yo kinder) and she didn't want to leave, so I don't think I am going to have any problems there next week either.

Some pics to share :)




and some sneak peeks of Feb's DT LO's ... pop into One Stop Scrapping gallery tomorrow to see the full versions :-D

3 comments:

KarenB said...

Oh he looks so grown up Sam... you must be feeling so proud of your little man :)

jaki said...

Oh Sam!! He does look so grown up!
Where does the time go!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam

Long time since I stopped by your blog - sorry. Great to catch up on your news and see all your wonderful photos too.

Brad looks so cute and handsome in his school uniform. I am very glad he enjoyed his first day and no one cried. I hope he settles into the new routine well and loves learning new things.

Good luck with Sian starting kinder. I hope she has lots of fun and makes some new friends.

Have a great week and take care. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...