Mine has started on a good note :) and a positive one too. My get fitter/trimmer routine is going ok. It did last year too until I fell off the wagon. But this year is a new and more positive one :-D
I have taken some photo's this afternoon for one of the new Challenges over at One Stop Scrapping called Focus on Photos. It's going to be alot of fun, if you like taking photos or want to learn more about taking photos why not join in ;)
Mine aren't the clearest *rolleyes* I love the effect though and will be taking more soon :-D


and here is a sneak peek at one of my DT LO's for this month.
You can see the whole LO over in the One Stop Scrapping Gallery along with all the other gorgeous Design Team Layouts.
2 comments:
These photos are just STUNNING Sam
Looking forward to veiwing that LO
Gorgeous photo - too cute, kissing the mirror! The sneak peek looks fabulous! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on winning the DT position!!!
Happy 2008!
Post a Comment