
I am a 2008 Design Team Member for One Stop Scrapping!!!! I have had a permanent smile on my face since I received the email from Tracey LOL
It's going to be great to work with current DT members Jaki and Ali along with incoming members Bec and Mel (huge congrats to you too ;) )
6 comments:
WOOHOO!! Right back at you Sam :)
I'm really looking forward to working with you for the next 12 months!
Congratulations, you really deserve it!!
J.xx
Congratulations Sam!
No wonder you walked around with a grin - well done you.
Congratulations Sam! That is wonderful news - make sure you share your creations with us here on your blog too!
Happy New Year :-)
Megan xx
Congratulations Sam! A well deserved position you have been given too! Your online class looks fantastic and layouts are superb! You are going to have a scrap-tastic year!!
Congratulations Sam!! WTG :)
Congratulations Sam :) that is awesome....Good Luck.
Take Care
Brenda
Post a Comment