Wednesday, November 28, 2007

10 years

"An Angel in the book of life wrote down our babies birth, and whispered as she close the book....."Too beautiful for earth."



Dylan James 29/11/1997

It is 10 years tomorrow that I lost my little boy and I feel a little sadness at what should have been, but I think of him now with a smile and know he is looking after us. I have made so much progress this year, thanks to the help of friends and I am proud of that. Time to move forward. :D

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Sam,
I am so glad that you are able to be finding some 'peace' with this after so much time.
Hugs.

jaki said...

HUGS Sam!!

bon said...

thinking of you today {BIG HUGS}

Petrina McDonald said...

Hi Sam - you know how much I am thinking of you right now. No words. Love, P

Anonymous said...

(((SAM)))
Thinking of you.
It's 10 years and one month since I nearly miscarried CJ. I still wonder what might have been if the pregnancy had been uneventful. I look at photos of other 9 year olds and I think that if the threatened miscarriage hadn't happened I would have a regular girl. I can only imagine what it would be like for you - but know that I understand, on a certain level.
xxx M

Bec said...

Hugs to you Sam....

Anonymous said...

beautiful words expressed in that song by someone who has experienced the pain. lots of love to you Sam and glad that you are looking forwards now as well.
xx

bookaruth said...

Sam, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... I hope each day is easier for you. It's not easy losing something like that and we're all here for you at your OSS family.

Anonymous said...

Sam I sit here and can't begin to imagine the pain you must feel at this time of year. It is great to hear you say that you can feel a little better. Sending lots of warm wishes to you and your family!
Mel x

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...