is almost here!!! I can't believe how hot these last 2 days have been here in Melbourne and it's not even summer yet. I think it was 37 yesterday and they were reporting the same today. I am not sure what it got to, but I know it wasn't pleasant (for me anyway LOL)
But I have kept myself cool and it so happens that the only room with airconditioning is the scrap/computer room. :-D So I have been making the most of that as well. I have a few things done that I needed to, which is good, there are still a few things on the list, but I still have a little while before their deadlines.
Tracey over at OSS is looking for DT members too if anyone would like to apply. It's a fantastic forum with a very supportive community atmosphere and inspiration galore :-D
I am off to my kinder meeting tonight where I take over as treasurer *shock* I am sure I will be fine and the outgoing treasurer has said she will help me out as much as I need so that is a relief :) I think I might even enjoy it once I get over the nerves and the overwhelmed feeling I have right at the moment :) HaHa
A big Happy Birthday to my youngest brother for Sunday. :D I am waiting to hear about bubs that is due any day too. Due between Duane's and Sereah's bithday's I believe and I am sure with this heat Sereah will be looking forward to the pending arrival more than anyone :D
Christmas is approaching fast and I am really looking forward to it this year. Our first EVER at home, the kids can wake up in their own beds :D Mum and dad will be here which is fantastic, it's a shame my brothers can't make it though.
I hope you are all fit and well and looking forward to Christmas too :D
Take Care
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
3 comments:
Hey there! Glad you sound chipper. x Moi
Hope you are putting in an application for the OSS DT Sam?!!
Sam I love the new look your have given your blog :)
That pic of you and Gareth inthe banner is a great one!!
I feel for you with the heat, I hope you get a cool change soon and good luck with the treasurer position...you'll do great!!!
J.xx
Post a Comment