Thursday, October 11, 2007

Excited??

I am heading off at lunchtime tomorrow for the OSS retreat and to meet a heap of ladies that I have been chatting to in the forum for the last 2+ years
I am so excited and so nervous all at the same time LOL

I have started packing my suitcase with my scrapping stuff and I am up to 17kg without clothes ... I am thinking I may have to cull a little more yet. :( or take it in my carry on (stuff that won't be confiscated by the airline)

I am a little worried how Sian is going to go over the weekend as she is already getting upset when I mention it :( Brad is fine and given me a picture so that I don't miss them all too much. Little angel he is (sometimes!) Gareth is a little worried too I think, but they will cope, he is a great dad :-D (I can see him looking forward to work Tuesday though LOL )

Back to it ... Have a great weekend :-D

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Sam,
I'm pretty much packed.
We don't have a scale so heaven knows what mine weighs ...

Ann Lederhose said...

Sam, happy flight, see you tomorrow. Don't worry, we'll try to take your mind off the kids. :0) I'm off to weigh my bag now and panic cos I know its overweight! LOL

Petrina McDonald said...

see you tomorrow Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky said...

wow sporill the beans girl How was the retreat?

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a ball Sam!!!
xx

G said...

To all the girls at the Brisbane scrap retreat: Thanks for looking after my special lady and helping her have a special time. She came home a blubbering mess, but a happy and relaxed blubbering mess.
No doubt she'll be seeing you all again next year.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...