Monday, August 13, 2007

I have joined in on a photo challenge over at OSS 31 things that make you smile...... well I have missed some days, BUT here are some of the things so far this month :D


My gorgeous kids

This is a picture that Brad drew... I normally stuggle to get him to draw anything other than scribble, so to walk into the lounge and see him doing this without any prompting really made me smile (the words he asked me to write so he could copy)

Sian with her jumper on back to front... at least she is starting to try and dress herself ;)

This was a gorgeous rak and trivia prize that I won both from OSS :D and a lovely mail art card from Charm as well

This is Sian changing her dolls nappy ... after it sat on the potty LOL


This is the first Daffodil in our garden this season (have loads of jonquils though)



The girls over at OSS never fail to make me smile :D

and another of the Daffodil... just cos I love how the photos of it turned out :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all those photos Sam.
Daffodils are so beautiful.

Narelle Pearce aka Sassyscrap said...

Heh Sam

I have tagged YOU, please have a look at my BLOG and you will See WHY!!! Love your Blog girl and just don't seem to get the time to leave comments, must try harder. Have to keep up with having a newborn (Lainey), 3yr old DS Cade AAGGGhhh and just everyday life!! Your LO's are always inspirational and your photos of your are all so GORGEOUS. Must say that daffodil photo is beautiful.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...