Sunday, August 19, 2007

Charm's Blog Challenge

Over at Bon's Charm has started a blog challenge.She is challenging us to answer 3 questions a week on our blog just for fun.... this weeks questions are


favourite shoes?
Definately would have to be my Colorado's they are 7 years old and still as comfy as they ever were... although I have convinced Gareth that I need some new ones :D



favourite takeaway food?

Tough one... Red Rooster I think. I love roast chicken and I love the seasoning they use

favourite colour?

Purple
without a doubt :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY - you did it!!! LOL!!! LOVE your Colorados!!! The layout is awesome - is it digital? is that a dumb q?

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...