Friday, June 01, 2007

So what have I been up to ....... not alot really.
Brad started soccer and has made a little mate, funny thing is his Dad grew up in the same area as Gareth!! They have been in Australia longer than Gareth though.
Sian's grommets are blocked up and have been since a couple days after the op :( she has to go for a hearing test and a follow up appointment next week to discuss wether it needs to be redone.
Gareth has decided that he would like to maybe buy a cheap second hand car to travel to work and back in instead of having to leave at 715am every morning and sit on the crowded train for and hour and a half. (he is giving up a new computer for this though *shock* )
I have put my name down to go to the OSS retreat in October WOOOHOOO I can't wait. It's going to be fantastic to meet all the girls finally!!
I am going to be an Auntie again in November :-) thinking blue thoughts for my brother as they have 2 girls and I know they would love a boy.

Blumar's is holding a weekend workshop (similar to a cyber crop *wink* ) on June 15th - 17th why not pop in for a look :-D

not alot else to share at the moment I don't think, so I will share LO's that I have done (not alot unfortunately it was not a real productive month )


These were done for challenges over at OSS





This one was done for TCA Cyber Crop


and this one was also at TCA but it was a class run by Kim G


and finally this one for the Stop the Moment Running Away in style competition over at CIS




and I realise now that I am uploading them all that I did more than I thought :-D

Off to do the challenges at Bon's Scraps now :-D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a small world it is sometimes!!! A bit like us too huh.
Yummerooney layouts Sam - well done!!! I especially love the way you used the photo corners in the first one.
x

bon said...

wow, fantastic pages!
you have been busy!

Petrina McDonald said...

You have been so busy! I love that sunscreen one - love it! :)
P.

Anonymous said...

Having a catch up Sam and I don't want to leave..lol... your layouts are gorgeous :)

Megan said...

You've been VERY busy Sam! Lots of great layouts there...thanks for sharing.

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam

Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx here.

I hope Brad continues to enjoy playing soccer. Make sure you get some good action photos of him.

Sorry to read Sian's grommets are blocked up. I hope you get that sorted out soon.

Good luck to Gareth on his search for a good 2nd hand car. Beware of pushy salesmen though.

My eldest niece just bought her first car and only after a month is having problems with it. I do hope Gareth finds a good buy :)

Make sure he gets the car checked out by NRMA or someone professional to ensure it's in good condition. Some salesmen will tell you anything just to make a sale!

As usual I love all your new layouts shown here. Great photos, designs and colour schemes. My favourites are Birthday Girl and Summer Fun.

Your so clever, I love seeing what you make so thanks for sharing.

Have a fun and safe day. Love from Susan xxxooo

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...