Friday, May 11, 2007

Bella Prize - Desk and stuff

My Bella prize arrived for my scrapjacked win and WOW, my stamp has also arrived and




I can't wait to sit down at my new Scrap Desk and use it :-D

Also I made this for my Mum for Mother's Day,


it's fairly simple but that is the way I wanted it ;) (it also fit in with Cindy's challenge over at TCA :) )
and this purse


I made in a class with Crissy over at Blumar's
and this is a LO I created for a Random Progressive Challenge over at OSS.

It is looking like I will be able to make it up to Brissie in October for the OSS Retreat which I am really excited about :-D I can't wait to meet all the girls I have been chatting to for the last year and a half

Have a wonderful Mother's Day :-D

13 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW!
Sam that bella prize looks amazing as does your new desk. I'm a bit jealous!

W. said...

Woah! It's like Christmas in May! Good going!

Kelley said...

Wow - that prize is awesome!! Congrats - I am very jealous about your desk - i would LOVE one like that!!
Your LO is lovely!!

Gillian said...

Oh WOW Sam.... all those SCRUMMY goodies... Yay! can't wait to see them on your Gorgeous LO's...
and how AMAZING is your scrap tabel.. WOWZERS! Enjoy it all hun!

Gillian said...

oops.. forgot to say that little album is Gorgeous, and the purse.. too cute!

Petrina McDonald said...

You are going to have so much fun creating at that desk! Don't spend too much time rearranging your goodies now!!!
P.

jaki said...

WOW Sam, you will be creaqting for ages with those gorgeous goodies on that new scrap desk!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful Mothers day with your Mum :)

Megan said...

Oh my goodness Sam - what a huge prize! I am sure you will get a lot of use out of it at that fabulous desk!!!!

Megan xx

fleurie said...

WOWO...look at that prize pack...and that DESK...awesome Sam

Love your latest projects too........

bon said...

OH wow!! "I WANT THAT DESK!"
great scrapping too by the way!

Anonymous said...

Wow Sam.

I have to say that I'm insanely jealous of your new desk. can I come and play at your house at your desk with all of your new goodies?

Awesome stuff.

And your creations are gorgeous. I can't wait to see what else you come up with now.

deirdre said...

FAR OUT Sam! That desk is AMAZING!!!!! You lucky lucky girl, I am soooooo jealous :)
Cant wait to see what all your prizes look like arranges on that desk, cant wait to see your scrapping with them too. Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! Look at that loot - and drool over that scrapping space!
Happy belated birthday - so sorry to be late!
xxx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...