I got nagged to update by DH - haha!!
I am getting a new scrap desk!!! Yay
Ultimate Work Station
It's the one in the middle of this page. I was supposed to have 10 weeks to get my area ready, but we got a phone call to say it's arriving today *shock* It's great I will have it before my birthday, but where am I going to put it while I get ready!!
It wouldn't be so bad, but this is the week that my Mum and Dad are coming over to stay. (I wouldn't give that up for anything) Any way we have moved the spare bed to a friends place until the Salvo's can come and collect it. Mum and Dad can sleep in our bed and we will take the sofa bed. Next comes the job of actually putting the desk together. Fun stuff.
I received my stuff from Bella! and WOW what a prize. I will take photos and upload later.
I have done some LO's and otp items that I will upload later too. But for now it's back to cleaning *cringe*
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
5 comments:
*Hand shoots up* I will "mind your desk! :) Enjoy your desk and all your goodies!
Fantastic!!! Enjoy. x
Oh what fun, have fun with your Bella bits, and your new desk Sam!
Dear Sam
I've been having issues with my blogger account and password lately and so I haven't been able to visit you as often as I'd like to. Today I just figured out I can comments by being anonymous so here I am better late than never.......lol
I'm so thrilled for you to have won the Scrapjack compt. Excellent layout you made, I love it:)
Congratulations xxoo
Enjoy your new desk and your parents visit, how cool.
Have a great day and take care of yourself. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.com
WOW nice desk
cant wait to see it all set up...
and cant wait to see your PRIZE
Post a Comment