Saturday, April 28, 2007

WOW!!!

I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have a huge grin on my face that you can't wipe off.
Big thankyou to Dee and the Scrapjacked girls. Also thanks to Erica and Scrapboxx and Bella for the wonderful prizes they have donated :-D
It has been such a confidence boost thanks again!!


17 comments:

Kim said...

A very deserving win too Sam - enjoy your goodies!!

W. said...

Well done Sam. It's a gorgeous LO. I am so green Erica will be doing a LO for you! How exciting is that? Big congrats! Bring on 1 May for the next challenge... hehehe

Ann Lederhose said...

beautiful LO Sam, you deserved it. Congratulations girl!

Megan said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sam!!! You did a gorgeous layout you totally deserved to win!

Anonymous said...

You superstar Sam!
I knew it was yours as soon as the pic of the layout came up!

Congratulations as everyone has said - it was totally deserved!

Kerryn said...

Congratulations your lo is gorgeous :-D

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats Sam! :)

Petrina McDonald said...

A very well deserved win Sam - your layout was beautiful. Love, P.

KarenB said...

WTG Sam, your layout rocks. Enjoy your prize, you lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

Huge congratulations! Your scrapjack is gorgeous! Well deserved! xx

deirdre said...

Our pleasure Sam, hope you enjoy your prizes :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sam... you have some fab layouts... I can see I will learn a lot from you :)

p.s. thanks for popping by my blog and saying hello :)

Vicky said...

Congratulations Sam, stunning layout! well deserved!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this page!! So pretty!

Mel Diener said...

Woohoo Sam, thats fantastic to hear, huge congrats to you.

fleurie said...

congrats Sam....awesome LO...well deserved

Gillian said...

Congratulations Sam... so well deserved as it's a STUNNING LO! WTG!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...