We (Kerryn, her sister Mel and myself) did the 'Take on the Lake' 4km walk this morning and I really enjoyed it. 40 minutes roughly is what it took us, which I thought was a pretty good time, as we are not totally fit yet :)
I have done this LO for the BIG challenge over at Bon's Scrap's - Use Pink, Black & Silver, 2-4 photos, round (own interpretation) and Song Lyrics.
16 comments:
Beautiful layout Sam!
Hope you arent too sore from your power walk.
Have a great week.
oh good on you for doing the walk/run...thats awesome...
Happy B'day Kerryn...
Great LO Sam...Love the photos within the circle..and a great title too...
Awesome Layout Sam and I love this photo of Sian she looks so happy here!
WOW 4kms, good on you girls, I could not do that!
Take Care
Brenda
This lo is gorgeous Sam - well done!
Glad you enjoyed your 'little' walk!
Sam this is a great layout!
And good for you for doing that power walk....I should do the same :-)
Megan xx
My God thats just a awesome layout, I love it and those photos are beautiful!
See you soon Sam!
Beautiful work Sam. Excellent photos and such pretty colours you combined here. I love the circle design and those flowers. It all looks fantastic.
Have fun at your retreat coming soon. What fun it will be:)
All the best for Sian and her operation. I pray everything goes smoothly.
Have a nice week and take good care of yourself xxoo
Well I certainly like your interpretation of round - this is great!
Petrina.
Wow Sam!!! You are just making me go WOW! so often the last few months. That LO is gorgeous!!!
Absolutely gorgeous LO Sam, well done!
Good on you with the walking, wish I had your energy!
Love your LO Sam. Stunning.
Sam, another fantastic LO. You rock girl!
that is a fantastic LO. love it!
:) Kayla
LOVING your LO!
well done on the 4KMS.........
it would've been a nice stroll :)
Hey Sam...how's things?
Love your layout...very sweet.
Take care...
Belinda
xx
Hi Sam,
Just love this LO...that's such a clever way to use several photo's very, very nice!!!!
Post a Comment