Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wow!!

I won a LO competition today and I am so stoked as I am also going to be featured scrapper for October :) at OSS
I submitted this LO also and was rejected by SM, but I don't care really :) It won me a prize and that is special to me.

5 comments:

jaki said...

a well deserved win Sam, it is a gorgeous LO :) Congrats!!
Can't wait for the October newsletter now!

Sharryn Thomson said...

Wow Sam...thats just gorgeous. A very well deserved win to you.
Cheers
sharryn :)

Ann Lederhose said...

Congrats Sam. It is a great LO and you had tough competition too so it really is a well deserved win! Well done Girl!

Anonymous said...

That's fabulous, congratulations Sam. How this layout got rejected I will never understand, it's so beautiful.

Thanks for your message telling me you had used some of the items from my RAK on your scrapping. I am so pleased.

Take care and keep smiling:)

fleurie said...

good on you sam....that is fantastic...and i just love the layout too...

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...