Gareth and I went to the movies last night and really enjoyed the time out, mind you the movie (Lady in the Water) wasn't fantastic. I was expecting it to be alot different to what it was. At one point I jumped outta my chair almost. I really don't know why as I saw it coming LOL. Not as scary as what I thought but then it is rated pg after all, which I don't think is quite right either, but oh well just my opinion. Big thanks to my dear friend Kerryn for watching the kids :-D
Another friend of mine is waiting on news of her sister today. She has been on the donor list for 2 years and early hours of this morning was told they had found her a kidney. She went into surgery around 1030 and were expecting her to come out around 530. So far no news, but I have them in my thoughts, in hope that all goes really well and the kidney doesn't reject.
The last week has been fantastic weather wise and has been great for the kids being able to play outside and I feel a bit more sane these days too. Yesterday was fantastic for washing too, I got 4 loads out and dried in about 5 hours :-D
Had CC over at
LC'S
last weekend and I got 2 challenges done and a couple tags from the make and take with Vicki
Hope you all are having a wonderful week!


I watched the Steve Irwin memorial today and was in tears the whole way through. When True Blue was sung I was really bad ... these words got me
Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
And you'll be back later on
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue
RIP Steve
6 comments:
Love your LO's Sam, particularly the Sian one!!
I watched the Steve Irwin memorial through tears today too, I thought it was perfect!
Happy birthday to your mum for Tuesday Sam!!! Hope she had a nice day.
Love your layouts, they are just beautiful.
And I can totally relate to how you felt watching the Steve memorial. What a sad day :-(
Megan xx
Good luck for your friends sister. I hope her operation went well and she has a much healthier future.
I have had kidney problems all my life and feel for her.
I was born with two kidneys but after many years of sickness and constant infections I had one removed about 17 years ago. I am much better now but need to take good care of myself to prevent problems happening as I get older.
I love seeing your layouts here, thanks for sharing. They are both excellent. Great work Sam:)
Happy birthday Sams' mum!!
Your LO's are looking great as usual Sam!!
I was saddened to hear about your friend and I pray the kidney doesn't reject.
I know EXACTLY what you mean about Steve Irwins memorial..how sad.
Take Care
Sharryn :)
I meant to tell you to say Happy Birthday to your mum for me. The other day but forgot Doh!! You know i am happy to watch the kids any time :D. I didn't watch Steves Memorial because i cried enough the day before with brockies,:(
Gorgeous CC layouts Sam.
I had to keep flicking the channel back to the memorial service as I kept welling up especially when his little girl gave that speech!
Post a Comment