Been tagged by Crissy!
1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from? Kerry Packer (for the inheritance) or maybe someone like Victor Chang (Would be good to caryy on his work)to be honest I am not really sure .... I know!! Robin Hood LOL
2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
Hitler or Osama Bin Laden
3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
Whoopie Goldberg... Think she is great :)
4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
I would like to meet my great grandparents on both sides of the family.
5. Tag five others.
I tag Kerryn Jaki Tammy VickiB Ann
Very interesting tag this one :)
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Intention Inspired - Day 1
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...
-
I can't belive I won Scrapjacked this month!! I think my jaw hit the ground when I read it and even now at the slightest mention I have...
-
Well my first week off went well apart from me getting a little burnt at the park and feeling very unwell for a few hours. Silly me!! We wen...
-
Not myself giving it away... but Bon is celebrating her 100th post :D Bon's Scraps Bon's Blog to be eligible for the random draw, al...
2 comments:
You've been tagged by ME. Check out my blog for more...xxx
Gosh, I go away for a couple of days and your blog goes crazy!! LOL
Post a Comment