Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sleepover

Brad and Sian had their friends sleep over last night :) it all went fairly well, until Brad went into burnout mode and then it got a little bit stressful, but not for long as it was then we decides bed time was on the cards. They had us out of bed at 6am this morning *eek* but never mind, that the joys... only problem with it though is we had 4 tired and slightly moody kids (and a couple adults LOL) The biggest drama of the morning is when Brad decided for the 2nd time in a week that he was going to bite David... I really lost my temper and made him go to bed (where he stayed for 20 mins or so) The thing I don't understand is Brad has only ever really bitten once in 4 years and that was Gareth... so why he has decided biting David is a form of communication I don't know, but I am certainly not happy about it :(

anyway a couple photos to share

The Girls


The Boys


All 4

5 comments:

jaki said...

I am tired just thinking about it all LOL!!
Hope you are having a restful day :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing Sam:)

Have a great week and take care.

Ann Lederhose said...

Hope you are recovered now Sam!

Belinda Venables said...

Cool..i loved sleepovers as a kid!! :)

Sharryn Thomson said...

Lucky you Sam...sleepovers with such little kids!! LOL Glad it was you baby!! ROFL
I love love love that tile swap chart thingy..LOL..looks awesome!!
What do you do with that now?
It's a fab idea!
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...