Saturday, September 23, 2006

Paper Tile Swap

I had sooo much fun doing this!!!

Ok 1st one taken with camera and the 2nd is a scan.... I am not really happy with the colours in the photo :o( - Is it normal for photos?? Or is there something I need to do different with my camera I wonder.... Photo was taken outside in the natural sunlight. anyways here they are




left to right (on bottom picture)

Family/Generations/Heritage colours, Pink & Green, Blue is for Boys, Dogs, Nature, Brown & Pink, Pink is for Girls, Black & White, The Outback, Girly Purple, Sugar and Spice, Snips and Snails, Passion for Purple, Spring Flowers, Floral Fantastia and Pink is girly - Hope everyone likes theirs :)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Sam I love them... especially mine!! Wasn't this a FUN swap... I'm thinking of knocking some of these up for chrissy gifts to my more creative friends/family. If I can think of 16 variationa on one theme. LOL

jaki said...

Ooohhh!!! LOVE mine :)

Sam these are great and yes it is normal to get that colour variation between a photo and scan, the light when you take the photo will make the difference, you need to find the light that it will photograph in best rather than do something with your camera (JMO)

Anonymous said...

Sam fabulous, I adore mine
I can't thank you enough

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations, very nicely done Sam. I love all the different colours and patterns together here.

Ann Lederhose said...

They look fantastic, can't wait to see mine IRL!

Jenneclair, Dennis & Simon said...

Sam you have out done yourself. Such beautiful ideas. I can't wait to get started on mine, but just have to finish a special album for my dad. Thanks for the seak peek.

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...