Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh what a week

It has been a fantastic week :) The weather has been fantastic spring weather and I am loving it! Brad got a place at the kinder we want him to go to next year YAY!! I have been out for coffee with 2 of my very best friends tonight and had a ball! I picked up a pair of very cute summer pj's for Sian for $3.86 he he :D
I am going to go to the Target that is closer to me tomorrow and see if there are more bargains to be had! (After going to the gym with a friend) Sigh - It's really good to be happy again after feeling like I was in a slump for so long :)

I am really loving my new camera :) took some photos at the park of the kids playing in the leaves and had a play with the shutter speed and really was happy with the photos I got! Here are just 2 that I have cropped down to remove my friends daughter from them so I could put them on my blog




Have a great and happy week everyone.... and Happy Birthday to Kylie for Saturday!

5 comments:

Sharryn Thomson said...

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better chicken. I think we all have our down times mate..don't worry too much.
Pics look great! They look like they are having so much fun. :)
Also..so glad you got the kindy you wanted..nothing like that feeling. Good on you.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Tammy said...

Yay for bargains... especially if she is growing at anything near the rate that mine seem to be ATM. I am thankful though that DD has saved her growth spurt for the end of winter rather than having it mid winter! LOL

Kylie said...

Thank you Sam for the birthday wishes! I am starting to be self disciplined in the blogging stakes and visiting every single blog that gets updated that's on my list! so hope to visit here much more often! Those pics are great and glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. hope you're all repaired soon lol

Anonymous said...

So glad to read you have had a fantastic week, that's great Sam.

In Sydney we too have been getting some beautiful weather. It was perfect here today. I am so happy winter is over now.

Wonderful photos you took, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing with us Sam.

PS: Have you used any of the things I sent to you in the RAK as yet? Just curious, no pressure:)

Enjoy the rest of your week end and take care of yourself.

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Sam.
It's gret to hear that everything is going well.
Great pics. I guess your still loving that camera then...lol.
Good luck with the bargain hunting!
xx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...