Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Just thought I would share a LO and some photos from swimming today.
Sian was hilarious, she had decide she wanted to have a slide today into the water. There was no stopping her, she even swam over to it LOL.
When it finally came time for the slide she pushed right on in to the front!! She now has 2 weeks off during school holidays, goodness knows how excited she will be by the time we get back there :D



5 comments:

Sharryn Thomson said...

LOL..how cute is she in her cossies? Good on her for not being afraid to have a go in the water.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout and such cute photos. Thanks for sharing Sam, always loving to see more of stuff:)

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Kerryn said...

Is that the lo you won with? It is beautiful SAM and you know i think those swimming photos are cute. Especially the one with the tongue sticking out in concentration :D

Belinda Venables said...

Congrats Sam.....great LO!
Keep submitting though...please don't give up..xx
Look at your cute DD....Madelin always loved swimming lessons, until slacko me stoppped taking her. :(

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on winning the OSS comp! Gorgeous layouts! I love the black and white flowers on the second one :)

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...