Thursday, September 07, 2006

and again!

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Firstly to tag 5 others: Sharryn, Kylie, Kerryn, Crissy and Rachie.

Ok, here goes with my 5 .....

1. I like bananas and Salt & Vinegar chips (together)

2. I always make sure my dishes are packed away in a certain way and if someone else does it different I change it (might be more pedantic than weird!!)

3. I can't wiggle my ears, or curl my tongue or touch my nose with my tongue - so maybe I am weird as I don't have a weird 'thing' I can do

4. I can't stand harmless large spiders and freak out, but the small (probably more poisionous ones I can catch without too much stress

5. I think I enjoy some of the kids programs more than they do LOL

This was a hard one... I am sure I have loads of 'weird' things, but couldn't think of many when I need to haha :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm
Going to have to think about this one Sam!

Chips and bananas are a tad strange lol!

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...