Wednesday, June 07, 2006

WOOOHOOO




I'm going to Robbie Concert!! After yesterday and being so disappointed about not getting tickets I thought today I might give Adelaide a go and travel over to visit mum & dad at the same time.
I got tickets and I am sooooo excited. I'm like the kid in the backseat LOL Are we there yet? Is it time yet?
I feel a bit of a dill that I was so upset yesterday, but I guess in my defence, it was high on my list of things that I really want to do.
If there is another Melbourne concert I will try for tickets over here again and if I manage to get some I will sell the Adelaide ones, (at cost price)
The scalpers have really made me angry. I guess that is the way that life goes, but I still think it is really wrong!
Oh well of my high horse LOL
I'm going to see Robbie Williams in concert FINALLY!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS SAM!!!

You have a fabulous time...like you need me to tell you that!

Megan xx

Sharryn Thomson said...

Wow Sam..thats awesome.
I'm sure you'll have an awesome time.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you, well done:)

Have a great week end San.

Kylie said...

Congrats! That's awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Sam, there are two things I have no words for .....

#1 How much of an enormous dirty big spunk I think that man is and ...

#2 How utterly jealous I am that you are getting to go to the concert but ....

I can tell you how happy I am for you that you DID get your tickets to go! I want a minute by minute account of the whole damn concert woman lol!

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Sam...Just thought i would drop by and say a quick 'hi' and thankyou, thankyou!!! lol.

Bring on December I say....

Belinda (STTM)
xx

Intention Inspired - Day 1

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION I am inspired because I can feel a flame inside me pulling me to create more and live life more fully. ...